The 2019 KZN Athletics cross-country championships will be held on Saturday the 10th of August at Laddsworth Primary School in Hilton. The event will be hosted by Hilton Harriers AC.
Please note the following:
- The event is open to anyone wishing to participate at the event. There are no minimum leagues, qualifying standards or club registration required.
- PLEASE NOTE WE WILL BE USING THE CHAMPIONSHIP PROGRAM. This is different from the league program. Download the program below
- We do encourage athletes, coaches & clubs to pre-enter for the event to avoid long queues on Saturday. Entries will be taken on race day, but preference will given in the order of race events. Get your entry and payment done early and you only need to collect your race tag on race day. Below is a spreadsheet link for entries
- Please ensure ALL detail all completed on the entry form. Any incomplete entries will not be processed.
- Entry fees for athletes 10 years & younger are FREE (no fee and no temp license required). Entry fees for 11 – 19 years are R15 and 20 years+ are R20
- If you are not a club registered athlete you will be required to purchase a temp license for R25.
- Masters athletes (35 years+) MUST wear the appropriate age tag. Remember that cross-country is run in 5 year age groups i.e. 40 -44, 45 – 49, 50 – 54 etc. Age tags will be available at the venue on Saturday
- Please use the banking details as per attached documents together with your license number & name for individual entries or club name for bulk entries
- All entries or enquiries regarding entries must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Athletes must ensure that they have their ID or birth certificates on hand (or certified copies thereof) if required for verification OR if an athlete qualifies for a medal. NO DOCUMENT, NO MEDAL
- The KZNA team for ASA national champs will be announced within 7 – 10 days of the KZNA champs once the selection committee ratified the selection. Please note that the KZNA champs will take preference with regards to team selection. League results will be considered
- For any enquiries regarding the champs please contact Jabulani Mhlungu at the KZNA office 031 312 9374