2022 LICENSES HAVE ARRIVED!!! We are pleased to announce that we have received the 2022 KZNA permanent licenses.
Kindly note the following:
1. Permanent licenses will only be issued to clubs who have paid up their 2022 affiliation fees and are in good standing with KZNA otherwise
2. Licenses will only be issued on confirmation of payment. ONLY EFT payments will be accepted, NO CASH. Kindly contact the KZNA office if you do not have the banking details
3. No license will be sold to any individual athlete, ONLY CLUBS. Contact the KZNA office if you require a reference to a club in your area
4. No license will be reserved for a club or an athlete. It will be first come first served
5. If you have a 2021 license, it will still be valid to enter races & events until 28 February 2022
We are encouraged by the fact that all our planned events for 2022 so far went ahead without any cancellations. We do acknowledge that it will take time to get to some kind of normal with our events. We do appeal to athletes to support as many of the scheduled events if its within your means. Clubs are the custodians of our road races and budget according to cost and anticipated number of entrants. If one or both don’t materialize its to the detriment of the club. Some of our initial races had a very low turnout and we sincerely hope things will improve going forward
Happy running & walking! Hope to see you soon at one of our events!
Kindly contact the KZNA office at 031 312 9374 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries about the licenses