The sub-youth team that will represent KZNA at the 2019 sub-youth Inter-Provincial championship have been released. The team will travel to Sasolburg on the weekend of 23 November for the event. Congratulations to all the athletes that have been selected. It is a very competitive team if we look at the standard of the KZNA SY champs results.
Please note the following:
1. Athletes must complete and submit the acknowledgment form to indicate if they are available to travel to Sasolburg. If they are, they must also indicate if they will be travelling in private or with the team bus and the same for accommodation purposes. This info must reach the KZNA office no later than Wednesday the 30th of October. Contact details are on the form
2. If the athlete is available for selection, the indemnity form must also be completed by Wednesday the 30th of October
3. Only the top 3 athletes that achieved the qualifying standards at the KZNA sub-youth champs were selected. Where no qualifying standard was achieved, the CHAMPION of the event was selected. The only exception to the rule is with the girls 11 1200m where 5 athletes were selected. There were two heats at KZNA champs, but equipment failure resulted in incorrect times.
4. Athletes that acknowledged their participation can contact the KZNA office regarding availability & pricing for KZNA branded vests, crop tops & track-suits.
5. Athletes that acknowledged their participation will be issued a selection letter by the KZNA office
Please contact Sibonelo Khulu at 073 413 8907